Transitioning from selling your time to selling a product is a challenge for many in the consulting profession.
This week I had the pleasure of sitting down with Conrad Wadowski to get the play-by-play of how he bootstrapped from consulting, to a successful product (GrowHack), to finally going all in on a software platform startup (Fedora).
If you’re looking for the blueprint for going from zero to $50K monthly course sales & beyond, listen to this episode.
Listen to Learn:
- A hack for getting Fortune 500 Executives to answer your calls
- How to generate leads with free online education
- Why building a community around your profession is critical
- The “sacrificial lamb” technique for rapid list-growth
- The #1 metric which correlates to online course virality
- How to get paid while building your 1st info-product
- Thoughts on going “all-in” and prioritizing
- General Assembly
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits
- Conrad’s email