Johannis Hatt is a serial entrepreneur who has Co-Founded and taken 3 out of his 4 ventures to 7-figure revenues and beyond.
He got his first startup venture off the ground back in 2008 with the launch of My Printing GmbH, a venture-backed monetization service for social networks that had a big photo-sharing component. They hit the 7-figure mark within 2 years, and while that business was a success (and growing strong today), Johannis decided to bootstrap his next venture.
ProductsUp.io has been an incredibly successful SaaS company, most notably in pre-selling its services to large corporations such as Adobe and Marin Software.
Listen to learn:
- What prompted the shift from venture to bootstrapped businesses
- The My Printing GmbH story
- The ProductsUp story
- Making the shift from Agency to SaaS
- How to pre-sell a SaaS to Corporations like Adobe and Marin Software
- Key mindset shifts over 7 years of entrepreneurship
- My Printing GmbH
- Products-Up GmbH
- Johannis email
- Telephone card collecting?
- Wer kennt wen