Moritz Bauer is one of the few guys I know who TRULY lives a 4HWW-style business. Over 2 years he was able to build selbstbewusstsein-staerken.net into a 6-figure business next to his day job. And at this point, he actually only invests about 30min/day, bringing his grand total up to 2.5hours/week.
But it wasn’t always so simple, and Moritz’s journey to find this particular business involved a lot of trial, error, some depressed moments, and other failed businesses along the way. From growing up in a typical German “Mittelstand”-style business, to spending multiple years studying (and constantly switching majors), to trying and failing several times online, Moritz has made a lot of experiences in entrepreneurship.
Listen to Learn:
- About the german education system and entrepreneurship
- How Moritz studied 6 different majors before he finally finished 1 of them
- Why to avoid products with huge customer learning curves
- Moritz’s experimentations with physical products
- How he decided to go into 100% digital businesss
- How Moritz turned his passion into a viable business
- Start with “buy” – why dry-testing markets is the surest path to profit
- Why your first business should serve a mass market
- Life On Purpose: Six Passages to an Inspired Life
- ActOn MBA
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated)
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
- Die Entscheidung liegt bei dir: Wege aus der alltäglichen Unzufriedenheit